Women in Non-Traditional Occupations (WINTO)
What is Women in Non-Traditional Occupations (WINTO)?
Women in Non-Traditional Occupations (WINTO) help:
- overcome the obstacles of entering a male dominated career,
- provide leadership opportunities,
- meet and network with employers
- and make a smooth transition from the classroom into the workplace.
We provide a variety of services and activities for students enrolled in programs nontraditional for their gender in an effort to inform, recruit, and help student's succeed as they work towards their non-traditional career goals.
Why do I want to be a member?
We ensure that every female student enrolled in nontraditional occupations is helped to:
- realize their capability for learning,
- raise their qualifications
- and follow pathways tailored to their aptitudes and aspirations.
We aim to provide a ticket to successful adult and working life.
How do I become a member?
Any female student interested in joining are encouraged to:
- enroll in a non-traditional occupational career trade,
- seeking a non-traditional employment
- and want to succeed towards a non-traditional career goal.
For more information contact
- Director: Dr. Marie-Michelle Saint Hubert
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Location: SPC Southwest Campus, 800 Quintana Road,
Building #1, Room C153G
- Phone: 210-486-7111