Achieve the Dream!
St. Philip's College as a member of the Alamo Colleges is participating in Achieving the Dream: Community Colleges Count. This is a multi-year initiative that addresses a national imperative: increasing the success of underserved students at community colleges.
The initiative is funded by Lumina Foundation for Education and managed by MDC Inc. Other national partners include: American Association of Community Colleges, Community College Leadership Program - University of Texas at Austin, Community College Research Center - Teachers College - Columbia University, Futures Project - Brown University, Jobs for the Future, MDRC and Public Agenda.
SPC Student Academic Success Team Members
- Randall Dawson, Vice President for Academic Success
- Mordecai Brownlee, Ph.D., Vice President of Student Success
- George Johnson, III, Dean for Academic Success, Arts & Sciences
- Diane Gavin, Ph.D., Department Chair, Communications & Learning
- Renita Mitchell, Department Chair, Mathematics
- Cohort Demographics
- Developmental Education
- Persistence and Academic Success
- Gatekeeper Courses
- CCSSE Results
- Developmental Math Progression
- Tutoring Success
- Developmental Math Lab Success
- Five Year Update - Developmental Math
- Five Year Update - Developmental English
- Five Year Update - Developmental Reading
- Success by Ethnicity – Developmental Math
- Success by Ethnicity – Developmental English
- Success by Ethnicity – Developmental Reading