A St. Philip's College employee tradition is to support the Annual SPC Employee Giving Campaign. During this campaign, employees are encouraged to pledge funds towards:
- St. Philip's College Scholarships,
- Alamo Colleges Scholarships, and
- The United Way and their partner agencies.
St. Philip's College strives to increase private donations from individuals and foundations to provide needed programs and scholarships for students and support community organizations. Please help us reach our goal! We are asking employees to participate in the 2018 SPC Employee Giving Campaign at a level that will help us realize our new ambitious goal of 40% employee participation.
Remember: it is not the amount, but the participation!
Follow these easy steps to give online
- Before you go online, you will need to know you Banner ID. If you do not know your Banner ID, click here.
- You will also need to know the giving codes that will identify the funds and/or United Way partner agencies you desire to donate to. Click here for the GIVING CODES.
- Go to the United Way online portal, https://ecommunity.unitedwaysatx.org/.
- Enter your user name: this is your Alamo Colleges email address (ex: email@example.com).
- Enter your password: enter "GIVE" (in all caps) and the last 4 numbers of your Banner ID (ex: GIVE1234).
Thank you for giving!
Your generous support of this year's Alamo Colleges Employees Giving Back means that deserving students with genuine needs will have access to a life-changing education provided by the Alamo Colleges Foundation Funds. Many important community-based social services will be made possible by United Way of San Antonio and their partner agencies. The fund will support arts and cultural events. These services will touch and transform countless lives in the months and years to come. You make this success possible and we thank you!
If you have any questions or need further information, please contact Bryan Chase, SPC United Way Employee Campaign Manager at 210-486-2387.