Our Goal is Student Success!
We have 'planned' to be successful
We offer assistance outside the classroom
- Our tutoring lab provides guidance with coursework.
- Workshops address a wide variety of study skills necessary to succeed in school.
- Academic advising offers guidance throughout the academic process.
- Career counseling helps students determine what field may be suitable.
- Job assistance program helps students locate jobs within their career field.
- Scholarships are available to assist with paying for childcare expenses
- Students can borrow available books each semester for their classes.
- Counseling is available for students at no cost.
- Support groups for non-traditional students offer emotional support, problem solving, and friendship.
- Transfer Center offers assistance with transfer to four-year universities.
We have a record of success
Confidential student surveys show that St. Philip’s College scores higher than the national cohort average in:
- Support for Learners
- Active and Collaborative Learning
- Student-Faculty Interaction
We are helping students to 'achieve the dream'
- See how we are assisting students reach their individual goals.
We make attending college easier
St. Philip’s College is proud of its time-honored commitment to a student-centered learning environment that nurtures growth and development of the individual. As a community college, St. Philip’s is deeply committed to making quality higher education opportunities accessible and achievable.
- Open admission with a high school diploma, GED or equivalent
- Financial Aid Available