Integrated Reading and Writing Lab Center for (INRW)
Having trouble with a reading and writing lesson?
The friendly and knowledgeable Integrated Reading and Writing (INRW) Lab staff in Sutton Learning Center 201 is here to help.
SPC INRW students enrolling for face to face 0420 reading-writing or special topic course require labs.
Students must attend every week during their designated time.
Here are some INRW Lab benefits
- Access to reading-writing program material from any computer
- One-on-one tutoring and materials
- Reading-writing program and materials are comparable to material covered in student’s INRW class
- Workshops focus on college success skills
- Enhances student's learning
During Open Lab students can come in and work on their lessons, receive tutoring, and participate in other instructional activities.
Be sure to check with the INRW Lab for open lab hours.
The lab provides links to practice exercises utilized in the reading-writing skills.
- Level 1: Rate Builder Reading for Understanding
- Level 2: Rate Builder Reading for Understanding
- Level 3: Rate Builder Reading for Understanding
Students will find information from Communications and Learning dept. related to events on campus and/or in the community, including events and opportunities at other academic institutions. Events include readings, book signings, lectures, contests, film screenings, and other similar activities.
Visit the Tiger PAWS information table during the New Student Convocation.
- THE ALAMO INSTITUTES
- MLA/APA Formatting
- Owl Purdue Online Writing Lab
- Capital Community College: Guide to Grammer and Writing
Visit the online syllabus web page for a listing of Course Title Integrated Reading and Writing.
INRW Lab Staff
INRW Lab Staff