Achieve the Dream!
St. Philip's College as a member of the Alamo Colleges is participating in Achieving the Dream: Community Colleges Count. This is a multi-year initiative that addresses a national imperative: increasing the success of underserved students at community colleges.
The initiative is funded by Lumina Foundation for Education and managed by MDC Inc. Other national partners include the American Association of Community Colleges, Community College Leadership Program - University of Texas at Austin, Community College Research Center - Teachers College - Columbia University, Futures Project - Brown University, Jobs for the Future, MDRC and Public Agenda.
SPC Student Academic Success Team Members
- Randall Dawson, Vice President for Academic Success
- Paul Machen, Ph.D., Interim Vice President of Student Success
- Michael Grillo, Ph.D., Interim Dean for Academic Success, Arts & Sciences
- Diane Hester, Interim Department Chair, Communications & Learning
- Renita Mitchell, Department Chair, Mathematics
- Cohort Demographics
- Developmental Education
- Persistence and Academic Success
- Gatekeeper Courses
- CCSSE Results
- Developmental Math Progression
- Tutoring Success
- Developmental Math Lab Success
- Five Year Update - Developmental Math
- Five Year Update - Developmental English
- Five Year Update - Developmental Reading
- Success by Ethnicity – Developmental Math
- Success by Ethnicity – Developmental English
- Success by Ethnicity – Developmental Reading