College Work-study Tabling Event
Date: July 17, 2019
Time: 11:00 AM - 1:00 PM
Location: MLK : Turbon Student Center (TSC) : Lobby
- College, St. Philip's College, Calendar, Featured, Students
Could you use some extra money?
Apply to become a work-study student! They have a variety of benefits:
- Most jobs are on or near campus.
- Flexible schedules work around your classes, finals, and winter/spring breaks.
- You can make more than the minimum wage.
- Earnings don't count against your FAFSA/TASFA.
- You may get experience working in your chosen field.
Students can stop by to check eligibility for work-study and get answers to any questions they may have regarding the application process. For eligibility and to search open jobs, visit www.alamo.edu/jobs. Questions? Visit the St. Philip's College Financial Aid Office in the Welcome Center, Room 106 or call 210-21ALAMO (210-212-5266).