Tom Sandoval LULAC Rey Feo Parent Child Scholarship
Date: May 31, 2019
- College, St. Philip's College, Calendar, Featured, Students
$1,000 scholarship for parents and two years of FREE college for your child!
The Tom Sandoval LULAC Rey Feo Parent Child Scholarship is accepting applications, and we encourage you to apply if you meet the following requirements:
- Have completed a high school diploma or GED by June 2019.
- Be the parent of a CHILD, age six or younger (only one child per family eligible to receive the scholarship).
- Commit to completing an educational goal at an Alamo College- academic certificate, associate degree or transfer program- within four years of selection for the scholarship.
- Have no more than 30 college level earned hours (remedial courses do not count against this calculation).
- A minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA at the time of application, and if currently attending an Alamo College, must meet Satisfactory Academic Progress (minimum 2.0 GPA and 67% course completion rate).
- Completed 2019-2020 FAFSA or TAFSA.
- Enroll in fall 2019 at one of the Alamo Colleges: Northeast Lakeview College, Northwest Vista College, Palo Alto College, San Antonio College or St. Philip’s College.
- Interview with the LULAC Parent/Child scholarship committee, if considered for the scholarship.
Visit https://linktr.ee/alamocollegesfdto apply by the May 31, 2019 deadline.
For questions or more information contact Bertha Castellanos at firstname.lastname@example.org, Tel: 210-486-0458 or 210-486-0455.