Date: May 1–31, 2020
- College, St. Philip's College, Calendar, News, Featured, Featured, Students, Community
Do you want to earn credit for a full semester in a short amount of time? If so, then you should check out our Augustmester Classes!
Augustmester Classes Begin on Aug. 3 and End on Aug. 21, 2020.
Available Augustmester Courses:
- ARTS 1301 - Art Appreciation
- BIOL 1308 - Biology for Non-science Majors I (Lecture)
- BIOL 1309 - Biology for Non-science Majors II (Lecture)
- BIOL 1322 - Nutrition and Diet Therapy
- DRAM 1310 - Introduction to Theatre - Theatre Appreciation
- EDUC 1300 - Learning Framework
- ENGL 1301- Composition I
- KINE 1301 - Foundations of Kinesiology
- KINE 1304 - Personal / Community Health I
- KINE 1346 - Drug Use and Abuse
- SPCH 1318 - Interpersonal Communication
- MUSI 1306 - Music Appreciation
- MATH 1332 - Contemporary Mathematics I (Math for Liberal Arts Majors I) Stand Alone
- MATH 1314 - College Algebra Stand Alone
To view Fall 2020 Registration dates, click here.