Respiratory Therapy Info Session
Date: September 10, 2021
Time: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Location: Zoom Session
- College, St. Philip's College, Calendar, Featured, Faculty & Staff, Students, Community
Come explore the field of Respiratory Care Technology and the profession of Respiratory Therapy! Students will be introduced to the profession of Respiratory Therapy.
Meeting ID: 955 3604 8473
Info Session Dates
- Friday, September 10 at 10:00 AM
- Wednesday, September 29 at 10:00 AM
- Friday, October 22 at 1:00 PM
- Thursday, November 18 at 9:00 AM
- Thursday, December 2 at 9:00 AM
About the AAS Respiratory Care Program
Respiratory Care involves the assessment and therapeutic management of those patients diagnosed with cardiopulmonary disease. Practitioners in the profession of Respiratory Care perform procedures involving the administration of oxygen and medical gases. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, Mechanical ventilators, diagnostic lung functions testing, and most of all patients and family education.
For more information on the program and info sessions, please contact Christa Mitchell, MBA, RRT, AE-C, Program Director at email@example.com or 210-486-2064.