Respiratory Therapy Info Session
Date: February 28, 2022
Time: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Location: Zoom Session
- College, St. Philip's College, Calendar, Featured, Faculty & Staff, Students, Community
Come explore the field of Respiratory Care Technology and the profession of Respiratory Therapy!
Join Zoom Meeting ID: 955 3604 8473
Info Session Dates
- Monday, February 28 at 1:00 PM
- Wednesday, March 9 at 9:00 AM
- Thursday, April 14 at 9:00 AM
- Tuesday, May 10 at 10:00 AM
About the AAS Respiratory Care Program
Respiratory Care involves the assessment and therapeutic management of those patients diagnosed with cardiopulmonary disease. Practitioners in the profession of Respiratory Care perform procedures involving the administration of oxygen and medical gases. Cardiopulmonary resuscitation, Mechanical ventilators, diagnostic lung functions testing, and most of all patients and family education.
For more information on the program and info sessions, please contact Christa Mitchell at email@example.com