What is the ME Club?
Our Mathematics & Engineering (ME) Club is designed to help our students interact with instructors, peers, and professionals from the local area.
Why do I want to be a member?
The ME club is fun for everyone involved. Club members and the club leaders that join are excited to learn more about math, engineering, and science.
- Great learning activities,
- Attend expos, workshops, and seminars,
- and scholarship opportunities are available for all members.
How do I become a member?
All students are welcome.
- Students interested in math, engineering, and science.
- Must be willing to work hard to improve their overall grade point average.
- Must participate in club activities; including ME Lecture
MLK Science Building (SCI), 108N