The St. Philip’s College KIDS' Academy boasts an outstanding learning environment that stimulates each child’s creative and critical thinking skills. Would you like your child to be more prepared for the upcoming school year? Bridge the summer gap with these academic builders and enrichment class offerings.
What do you need to know?
- KIDS' Academy registrations should be made as soon as registrations open April 1
- Kids’ Academy does not hold a space for your student without registration. The only way to secure space is to register as early as you can.
- We cannot transfer the payment from one week to another.
- An email request for reimbursement is required.
- You will still need to register for the correct week.
- If registering multiple students, please complete all registrations for one student at a time
- Please fill out all forms completely
- Do not use "same" or "on file" for any area on the form
- Once a student age group is filled, the registration system will not accept additional registrations
- ACADEMY Cost is: $80.00/week/child
See our summer schedule:
|1||Monday, June 17, 2019||Friday, June 21, 2019|
|2||Monday, June 24, 2019||Friday, June 28, 2019|
|3||Monday, July 1, 2019||Wednesday, July 3, 2019|
|4||Monday, July 8, 2019||Friday, July 12, 2019|
|5||Monday, July 15, 2019||Friday, July 19, 2019|
|6||Monday, July 22, 2019||Friday, July 26, 2019|
|7||Monday, July 29, 2019||Friday, August 2, 2019|
|8||Monday, August 5, 2019||Friday, August 9, 2019|
What are the KIDS' Academy ages?
- Registrations for (4-5) total of 20 students per week
- Registrations for (6-7) total of 32 per week
- Registration for (8-10) total of 32 per week
- Registration for (11-13) total of 18 per week
Camp Curriculum Subjects
MLK Learning and Leadership Development Center, LLDC (Building #17) Office 114-A
101 Meerscheidt @ Dakota Street
San Antonio, TX 78203