SPC Tiger Cheerleaders
The SPC Tiger Cheerleaders are very popular here on campus and around the city. They participate in spirit, community, and competitive cheer activities. Joining is a great resume builder, and you will meet new friends, participate in volunteer activities, support the college, stay physically fit, network, and experience college life. We always need student leaders to serve as role models and make a difference.
Why do I want to be a member?
As a member you...
- get leadership experience,
- an opportunity to build valuable relationships;
- and the chance to represent the college at sports competitions and community events.
How do I become a member?
To serve you must:
- Be enrolled in a minimum of 6 semester hours
- Have a 2.0 GPA*
- Have SPC Spirit
*GPA requirement is waived for first year students.
For more information, contact:
- Director: Coach Ebonee Brown
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location: Norris Technical Building, Room 306C
- Phone: 210-486-2840