Set your academic goal. Reach your academic goal.
We'll help you get there!
The Tutoring and Technology Center (TnT) offers FREE professional and peer tutoring in numerous areas to help you attain your goals. Stop in and experience the explosive learning taking place in the TnT.
'Explosive' TnT Offerings
- Tutoring in accounting, computer literacy, history, Spanish, and speech
- Academic Boot Camps (TSI Math, Reading, and Writing preparation)
- TEAS V Preparation classes
- Seminars on Success (SOS)
- Brainfuse online tutoring
- Test Proctoring
- Support for students with disabilities
- Open computer lab
- GoPrint printing services
- All of our services are offered FREE of charge!
Please follow these steps to take a test in the TnT Center:
- After you have been assigned a test, exam, or quiz, click here to submit a Test Reservation Request Form. Please submit the request at least 3 weekdays prior to the date you plan to test. You must submit two day/time options for your testing time on the form.
- You will receive a response to your request via email within 24 hours of making your request. Your professor will be copied on the response and a Testing Form will be sent to them.
- Your professor will submit the test, a Testing Form, and any other associated materials to the TnT Center at least one weekday prior to the date of your test.
- You will arrive for the test at the scheduled day/time and begin your test.
- Only allowable items, as indicated by your professor on the Testing Form, can be taken into your testing room.
- All other items will be securely placed in a locker. You will retain the key.
- A proctor will monitor you while you take your test.
- Usage of any non-allowable items will be recovered by the proctor and placed in your locker.
- Such instances will be noted on the Testing Form, for review by your professor.
- Upon completion of the test, you will return the test and any other associated materials to the proctor. You can them recover your items from the locker.
- Your professor will then pick up the completed test and review any notes left by the proctor.
- Your professor will make all decisions regarding your test grade.
Additional Tutoring Services and Locations