OUR ROOTS GROW DEEP
We seek to form lasting relationships with the Alumni and Friends of Palo Alto College and the community at large by offering a variety of opportunities to connect with the college's community activities.
Connect with the Corazón of the Community
If you are a Palo Alto graduate, transfer student, family member or simply a PAC enthusiast with a love for our beloved campus, we encourage you to join us!
To register as an Alumni or Friend of Palo Alto College, click here.
To check out our Alumni & Friends Newsletters, click here.
To Like us on Facebook and reconnect with other Palominos, click here.
Alumni & Friends
- Establish and maintain relationships with alumni, former students, family members and community friends
- Stay connected through our e-Newsletter
- Cultivate interactive relationships with Palo Alto Students through mentorship programs or becoming an inspirational guest speaker
- Receive career services benefits to enhance your career goals
- Find out about job opportunities or promote your own business while providing an exclusive benefit or service to our alumni and friends! (offers must coincide with the Alamo Colleges handbook)
- Contribute to the Palo Alto College scholarship fund
Outstanding Former Student Award
Each year Palo Alto College honors an Outstanding Former Student who earned at least 24 credit hours at Palo Alto College. The Criteria for Nominations form is here and the Nomination Form is here. The award will be presented at PAC's Commencement Ceremony held each Spring.
Nominees will be judged by a committee based on professional achievement, community service, and their support for education.
The goal of Community Resources is to identify the needs of students and determine the categories of community, institutional, and child care resources required to address those needs. Referrals are made to United Way agencies for financial assistance, utility relief programs, child care, domestic violence, and housing which may include the following: Child Care Delivery Service (CCDS), Catholic Charities, De Paul Family Center, Housing Authority of San Antonio, CARE LINK, City of San Antonio-Department of Community Initiatives and Family Violence Prevention Services. Students may be referred by faculty, staff, and/or self-referral. All inquiries are welcome.
To view a video of the 2013 Commencement Ceremony at Freeman Coliseum Click Here
2012 Commencement Ceremony at Freeman Coliseum HERE.