Learn, Grow, Achieve GLOBALLY
The Palo Alto College Honors Program challenges high-achieving students to fully engage with their courses, their college, their community, and beyond. The Honors Program consists of 15 hours of course work in small classes with mentoring by dedicated faculty. Not only do honors courses bring a global perspective to learning, but there are also opportunities for travel to local and national conferences and cultural events. In addition, students can participate in community service activities at home and abroad. By making the world their classroom, honors students experience first-hand what it means to be a citizen of today’s vibrant global culture.
- Priority registration
- Small classes
- Sense of community
- Individual advising and mentoring
- Academic research
- Honors courses will be indicated on college transcripts
- Community service projects
- TSI Placement into college-level English
- A high school or college GPA of 3.25 on a 4.0 scale
- A written personal statement
- An example of your best work, such as a sample of your writing, artwork, photography, or a performance
- A personal reference
Applications now being accepted for the fall 2017 semester.