Welcome to the San Antonio College Mega Computer Lab. The Mega Computer Lab facility provides SAC students the space and resources to complete class work. Staff with specialized knowledge of operating system and key software applications are on hand to assist students with troubleshooting needs.
- All Alamo Colleges students are authorized to use the lab. Students using the computer lab will be required to sign in at the entry desk before using the lab.
- No reservation is needed. Students will be served on a first-come, first-served basis.
- San Antonio College Faculty and Staff can reserve a computer lab for San Antonio College-related functions. Please contact the lab for schedule availability.
- Open Access Computer Lab
- PC and MAC Workstations
- Printing and Scanning Services
- Internet Access
- Technology Workshops
- Multimedia Software Support
- Bring Your Own Device Stations
- Computer Classroom Reservations
|Computer Lab Reservations
- There are several computer classroom labs available for instruction on the 5th floor of the Moody Learning Center (MLC). If you are interested in reserving a computer lab for a class with re-occurring time throughout the semester, please select the Computer Lab Reservation Form. If you have any questions, please contact 210-486-0160 or email email@example.com.
- Academic departments wishing to reserve an instructional lab for use at times other than regularly scheduled classes can contact the Mega Lab at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 210-486-0160.
- Microsoft Software products are available for students through the Microsoft Student Select program. The Alamo Colleges academic software purchase site (powered by e-academy) provides deep discounts on some of the most popular software titles, including Microsoft Office, Windows 7, and many more. Software can be purchased online through http://alamo.onthehub.com. Select the product you are interested in purchasing then follow the instructions that will guide you through the purchase process.
|Student Technology Support and Equipment Reservation-Service Center
- San Antonio College's Office of Technology Services (OTS) provides students with technology resources that support the College's vision to be nationally recognized for student success and best practices. Conveniently located at MLC, 7th floor (Room 710), the OTS team performs help desk support, software installations, virus removal, hardware maintenance, as well as ensuring internet connectivity to students attending San Antonio College. For technical support, visit the Service Center at MLC Room 710 or call 210-486-0030.