Technology equipment is available to actively enrolled San Antonio College (SAC) students and currently employed faculty and staff. The Office of Technology Services (OTS) requires that the loaner equipment be used for Alamo Colleges, related projects or events only. The use of Alamo College's property for personal use is prohibited.
- The Office of Technology Services (OTS) requires two forms of valid photo identification from students. Acceptable forms of identification include, but are not limited to, current San Antonio College (SAC) student ID, Driver's License or State ID/ Military ID, etc. Employees are required to bring their employee ID for identification.
- All Technology Equipment loans are done on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Technology Equipment loan period is for a maximum of two weeks.
- Digital equipment and overnight reservations can be made in MLC 710 between the hours of 8:00 AM and 5:00 PM, Monday-Friday (Please Note: Summer hours are Monday -Thursday, 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM).. Offices are closed on weekends. Friday reservations may be returned on the following business day.
- Some equipment may require training for first-time borrowers; Training will be provided at the time of checkout.
- During checkout (MLC 710), the borrower is required to complete a Loaned Property Request Form. In addition, students and employees will also be required to complete and submit an OTS Equipment Loan Form.
Equipment use is governed by Alamo Colleges Acceptable Use Policy.
Borrower assumes full responsibility for all equipment (including software) in their possession and related software. Equipment should not be left unattended in the event of theft, loss, or damage to San Antonio College property. The borrower is liable for all replacement costs. Any equipment outstanding 10 days past the due date will be considered lost, and the borrower will be held financially responsible for the equipment.
Contact Help Desk at 210-486-0777 for all technical support issues. For questions relating to equipment loan contact OTS Service Center at 210-486-0030.
Office of Technology Services (OTS) adheres to U.S. © copyright law.
Click on the links below for more information on United States Copyright Law: