Welcome to the SPC Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament!
What is the Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament?
The Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament is an event to raise scholarship funds to help support the needs of our students at St. Philip's College. Every year to celebrate the anniversary of the college, we are proud to host the annual golf tournament for anyone to come out and show off your golf swing, while contributing to a good cause.
Your contribution will fund tuition and textbook costs for students seeking degrees and certificates from more than 100 career options. Funds raised during the golf tournament contribute to the St. Philip's College Scholarship fund.
More About the Scholarship Fund!
The funds raised at the golf tournament will provide opportunities for students to gain knowledge and learn skills that will service the economic health of San Antonio. The scholarship fund will help pay tuition and books for students seeking a certificate or degree at St. Philip's College.
Want to Donate?
If you are interested in sponsoring a student, please fill out the Donor Information Form and turn it in along with the check or money order to:
- St. Philip’s College
- Office of Institutional Advancement
- Sutton Learning Center, Suite 319
- San Antonio, Texas 78203
Student Golfers Needed!
We need Student Golfers to represent St. Philip's College at the annual Golf Tournament. Find out the perks of becoming a student golfer.
- Free golf shirt
- Free hat
- Free breakfast and lunch on tournament day
- Your picture in the SPC golf tournament booklet
- Free coupons and gift certificates
- Networking opportunities and...much, much more!
For more information, contact Dr. Angela McPherson Williams (Dr. Mac), Director of Student Activities, at email@example.com or 210-486-2135.
Mark Your Calendars!
- Who: All interested golfers
- What: 9th Annual Scholarship Golf Tournament
- When: Friday, March 3, 2017
- Registration Starts: 7:00 a.m.
- Tee Time: Is at 8:00 a.m.
- Where: The Republic Golf Course; San Antonio, TX
- Download: Registration Form