About Nursing Education at SPC
Join this rewarding, responsible, and high demand occupation; earn a certificate in Vocational Nursing from St. Philip’s College! You’ll face your career challenges with a background in biological, social, and physical sciences and nursing education. With experiences in a variety of healthcare settings, you will be ready to bring quality care to all of your patients.
- Spring applicants - please call the department to check for application availability.
- For more information, call (210) 486-2055 -
To pick up an application, you must bring the following items to the nursing office:
1. Printout of SOATEST results (from testing center) within the last 5 years
2. Printout of SZATXSI (from testing center) indicating college readiness in all three areas (Math, Reading, and English)
3. Printout of ACES Unofficial Transcript or latest transfer transcript with GPA of 2.0 or greater.
4. Photo ID
Nursing Education Links