To inspire, empower, and educate our community for leadership and success.
The Alamo Colleges will be the best in the nation in Student Success and Performance Excellence.
The members of Alamo Colleges are committed to building individual and collective character through the following set of shared values in order to fulfill our vision and mission.
- Enhance ability to benchmark against high-performing organizations
- Full deployment of Radical Innovation Process (RIP)
- Foster Cross-College collaboration
- Generate financial resources to build internal capacity to serve our community
- Use data to gauge capacity to prioritize areas of need
- Strengthen and broaden internal and external partnerships
- Enhance physical and technological infrastructure
- Enhance teaching and learning resources
- Improve student proficiency of learning outcomes
- Develop institutional practices aimed at closing achievement gaps
- Align programming to local labor markets to achieve labor market success
- Enhance institutional practices that promote completion and transfer
- Provide employees with learning and development opportunities to address their individual needs and to support the content of the strategic plan
- Develop approaches to further engage and invest in employees