DUAL CREDIT UPDATES
Questions on Official and Unofficial Transcripts?
Please visit our Dual Credit Graduates web page for more information.
Please note: The Dual Credit office does not process transcripts.
Parent/Student Dual Credit Presentation
Please view the following document for an overview:
The 2017-2018 Dual Credit Admission Requirements and Deadlines
All Students (Public, Private/Charter, Home Schooled)
- All first time students will complete the admission process for the 2017-2018 Dual Credit Program through AlamoENROLL. To get started go to AlamoENROLL and click on Applying for Dual Credit listed under Future Students.
NOTE: Test results must be submitted through the appropriate vendor to the NVC Assessment Office, by the posted deadlines. For example: SAT score reports should come directly from College Board to the NVC Assessment Office. Please make requests in advance to ensure you meet the submission deadlines.
- All Public and Private/Charter Schooled Students:
- Each high school has a timeline in which you are to complete the admission process and submit your paperwork to the high school. Please seek your timeline from your High School Dual Credit Liaison. Eligibility into the program is determined by completing the application packet and submitting qualifying test scores before the deadlines.
- Returning students: There is a possibility you may need to re-apply and/or take the TSI Assessment for the 2017-2018 program, if you did not register for and/or dropped courses during the Fall 2016 or Spring 2017 semester. Please seek guidance from your High School Dual Credit Liaison.
- All Home School Students:
- Tori Martinez is your NVC Dual Credit contact. Ms. Martinez will assist you with general questions, the admission process, and the registration process.
- Please keep in mind, the dual credit staff are often off-site. Therefore, it is in your best interest to make an appointment with Ms. Martinez at least two days in advance. If she is not able to meet with you on the day/time selected, we will see if another member of the dual credit team can. We would like to guarantee a member of the dual credit staff is available to meet with you. Walk-ins are not advisable.
- Returning students: There is a possibility you may need to re-apply and/or take the TSI Assessment for the 2017-2018 program, if you did not register for and/or dropped courses during the Fall 2016 or Spring 2017 semester. Ms. Martinez can assist you with determining the need to re-apply and test.
- Eligibility into the program is determined off a complete application packet and qualifying test scores. You will need to request an appointment with Ms. Martinez in order to submit all application packet requirements.
- Deadlines for Fall 2017:
- February 13th, 2017 - Apply Texas Application (Ready, Set, Apply) for Fall 2017
- April 17nd, 2017 - Submit all MOU agreements, Consent Form and all other application packet requirements including initial test score results
- June 10th, 2017 - Registration will be completed per your preferences and available courses. Submit at least 5 course numbers per subject via your ACES email account so Ms. Martinez can register you.
- June 10th, 2016 - Submit all re-test score results, if necessary
- Deadlines for Spring 2018:
- October 20th, 2017 - Apply Texas Application (Ready, Set, Apply) for Spring
- November 10th, 2017 - Submit all MOU agreements, application packet requirements and initial and re-test score results
- Mid-November/December - Submit five course numbers per subject, in the order of your preference, to Ms. Martinez via your ACES email. Registration will be completed per your preferences and available courses