The Tutoring and Technology (TNT) Center
The Tutoring and Technology (TNT) Center offers FREE professional tutoring to St. Philip's College students in numerous areas for help with some of their toughest courses and subjects!
- Tutoring in Accounting, Business, Computer Literacy, History, Spanish, and Speech
- Fresh X program (For incoming first-year and returning students who need help with TSI exam readiness)
- TEAS V Preparation classes (For health care-related Alamo Institutes)
- Seminars on Success (SOS) (Mini-workshops that empower students with better study and organizational skills)
- Brainfuse online tutoring (24/7 online tutoring through your ACES account)
- Test Proctoring (Test appointments that require faculty approval and Disability Services registration)
- Support for students with disabilities (Adaptive technology and one-on-one tutoring help)
- GoPrint printing services
Call 210-486-2527 or visit us in the new location Center for Learning Resources (CLR), 3rd Floor Circulation Desk for more information on any of our offerings.