How to Apply
Registration for Spring 2022 is now open, so apply today!
The health and wellness of students and staff of St. Philip's College is our highest priority. Out of an abundance of caution, the Alamo Colleges District has made changes to the way we provide instruction and operate in light of the growing concerns related to the coronavirus.
We have tailored easy steps for all types of students.
A student who is a high school or home school graduate or has obtained a GED.
A student who has previously attended the Alamo Colleges District but has not enrolled for more than one year.
A student who plans to attend the Alamo Colleges District and completed coursework or is currently enrolled at another college/university.
A student who is currently in high school.
|Wintermester (WM)||Spring 16 Week||Spring Flex I||Spring Start Two||Spring Flex II|
|Application Deadline||November 29, 2021||January 3, 2022||January 3, 2022||January 17, 2022||February 28, 2022|
|Registration Deadline||December 12, 2021||January 17, 2022||January 17, 2022||January 24, 2022||March 20, 2022|
|Classes Begin||December 13, 2021||January 18, 2022||January 18, 2022||January 31, 2022||March 21, 2022|
|Classes End||December 31, 2021||May 14, 2022||March 12, 2022||May 14, 2022||May 14, 2022|
How to Register for Classes?
- Login to ACES with your ACES ID and password (If you do not have your ACES ID and password, follow the instructions on the ACES login page.)
- Select Student Tab
- Select the Register Here Icon
- Select Proceed To Registration Link
- Select Register for Classes
- Select a Term and Submit (Do not select any term that has CE or COM)
- Review GPS/ISP to gather Course Name and Number
- Enter the Subject, Course Number and College (St. Philip's College)
- Select the Course that fits your Availability (Keep in mind the start dates, if the course is in person, online or requires a zoom time.)
- Once you find a course, scroll to the right and select add
Repeat steps 7-10 to add additional classes.
To Drop classes from your schedule, click the drop-down menu beside the course you wish to drop and select **Web Dropped Prior to Term**.
At the bottom, select Submit Changes and the course will be removed from your schedule.
To see what classes you will be taking, log into ACES and select:
- “Student” in the menu on the left side of the page
- “Register Here”
- “Proceed to Registration”
- “View Registration Information”
- Choose the semester from the drop-down menu
- Once your schedule appears, you have the option to print, save to PDF by selecting the Print Option, or take a screenshot if you are using your cell phone
- Pay attention to the start date and end date of each class
|Registration/Payment Calendar||Academic Calendar||Search for Classes|
Keep Learning Plan
In the face of the challenges presented by the COVID-19 crisis, the Alamo Colleges District offers a Keep Learning Plan to provide students with financial relief and help them stay in college.
We are here to support you through remote learning and beyond. Do you need access to technology? Need to purchase or rent textbooks? Want to know more about the SPC SafeSPaCe and how to access advocacy support services remotely?
As St. Philip's College continues remote operations in light of concerns related to the coronavirus, you can take a “virtual tour” of our campus by checking out our interactive and printable maps.
Printer Friendly Checklist
First-Time Students Checklist
Former Students Checklist
Transfer Students Checklist
St. Philip's College
CLR 109 Monday - Thursday;
8:00 - 5:00 pm
Welcome Center - 1st Floor Reception/KIOSK
Southwest Campus: Building 1 #B172 (Career and Transfer)
Student Onboarding Staff
Help Desk is the central point of contact for all technology needs. Contact us by phone, email or visit.
District Helpdesk Information
Phone: 210-485-0555 Option 4
Out of Town Students: 866-493-3947 (toll free)
Email: helpdesk @alamo.edu
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
Saturday 9:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 a.m.
When calling, please have the following information readily available
- Last four digits of SSN
- ACES ID
- Date of Birth
- Banner ID
St. Philip's College Helpdesk