Take a Tour of our Campuses!
Thank you for your interest in visiting St. Philip’s College (SPC). One of the best ways to learn more about the college is to visit our campuses, so please take advantage of the opportunity to take a campus tour. We look forward to welcoming you to SPC soon!
Campus tours consist of a walk-through of our beautiful campuses and various academic buildings. Tours are led by SPC tour guides who are currently-enrolled SPC students or SPC staff. The SPC tour guides will provide you with an overview of campus to include information about our history, programs of study, and student services. Should you have questions at the end conclusion of your tour, your tour guide will connect you to the appropriate staff member for assistance. Tours may last up to two hours and have a post-survey request.
Please complete the Online Tour Request form to request a campus tour at least two weeks prior to your preferred tour date. Campus tours are scheduled on a first-come-first-served basis, so you are encouraged to submit your form as soon as possible. A college representative will contact you to confirm your tour date. For information about tour availability please refer to the schedule below.
This is an intended tour for prospective students coming with five or less attendees. This session includes a general campus tour along with an enrollment advising session.
This is an intended tour for interested schools or organizations with more than five attendees. This session will include a general campus tour or requested department tour along with an enrollment overview. Please keep in mind, certain programs have allocated tour days. Groups that visit either of our campuses with attendees in the 11th or 12th grade will be asked to complete a brief survey at the end of the tour.
St. Philip's College (Main Campus)
|Tuesday:||10:00 AM (All Health Sciences and Nursing only)|
10:00 AM (All Health Sciences and Nursing only)
St. Philip's College (Southwest Campus)
|Wednesday:||10:30 AM (Group general campus tours, 30 maximum per group)|
*Individual tours will be appointment based
- Online Tour Request forms should be submitted two weeks in advance of preferred tour date.
- Campus tours are not offered in January or August (peak registration periods).
- Campus tours are not offered on Fridays in June or July (college closed on Fridays).
- Campus tours are not offered on weekends.
- The submission of an Online Tour Request does not guarantee a tour on the date requested. A college representative must contact you to confirm your tour date.
- Please do not submit multiple tour requests. All requests will be addressed in the order received.