Welcome to Artemisia's!
Call 210-486-2EAT for more information.
What is Artemisia's at St. Philip's College?
Artemisia's is a classroom-restaurant of the Tourism, Hospitality and Culinary Arts (THCA) department at St. Philip's College. It features various groups of students who collaborate to prepare, coordinate and serve meals of various styles and cuisines. Venture up the stairs in the Campus Center and see what our students are preparing!
More About Artemisia's!
Reserve a seat
Artemisia's - Reservations & Guidelines. Please note the following:
- For questions and concerns please call (210) 486-2328.
- Lunch is served on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday at 11:45 a.m.
- To - Go meals will be served on Thursday from 4:00 p.m. to 4:15 p.m.
- Dinner is served on Thursday at 6:00 p.m.
- Reservations can be made online by individuals, small parties, or groups who wish to book entire room.
- Parties arriving late may be refused service.
- The price for lunch is $9.00 for individuals or small parties not to exceed 8 people. The price for 9 guests or more is $12.00 for lunch. Dinner is $12.00 per person and includes a beverage. To-Go Dinners are $10.
- Payment may be made with CREDIT CARDS or DEBIT CARD ONLY. Meals may also now be purchased in advance with a no refund policy for no shows.
- Reservations can only be used for that specific meal. They cannot be honored on any other day and no refunds will be given.
- Due to unforeseen circumstances seat availability and menu may change with little or no notice.