Book Loan Program
The Fall 2017 Online Book Reservation Form can be found:
Online Book Reservation
This form will close on Friday, September 1st at 12:00pm noon.
The Book Loan Program will then open and books will be loaned on a first come, first served basis to those completing a paper reservation form beginning on Wednesday, August 30th, 2017. To complete the paper reservation form, please come by room 116 of the Norris Technical Building (NTB) on the Martin Luther King Campus, or room B-172 of Building 1 at the Southwest Campus.
Visit the St. Philip's College Book Store website to look up the title, author, and edition of the books you will need for the upcoming semester.
All books borrowed during the Spring 2017 Semester must be returned no later than Tuesday, December 19, 2017.
Guideline for borrowing text books
- First come, first served
- Use the online reservation form
- Minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Enrolled in 6 or more credit hours during the Fall 2017 Semester
- Failure to return borrowed text books by the stated deadline will result in a hold being placed on your St. Philip’s College account, which will prevent you from registering for the following semester or receiving your St. Philip’s College academic transcript.
Laptop Loan Program
The Laptop Loan Program online reservation form can be found:
Online Laptop Reservation (will reopen in spring '18)
In order to borrow a laptop computer, you must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in at least 9 credit hours during the Fall 2017 semester
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.0 or higher
- Have no academic holds
- Have no financial holds
Laptop computers will be distributed on a first come, first served basis to students meeting the above criteria.
Calculator Loan Program
The Calculator Loan Program will begin on Tuesday, August, 2017 at 10:00am in room 116 of the Norris Technical Building (NTB).
Standard, scientific, and graphing calculators will be distributed on a first come, first served basis.