Transfer Services provides you with information and assistance to ensure that you transfer seamlessly. Certified Advisors will help with ensuring your earned credit hours at St. Philip’s College (SPC) transfer to the college or university of your choice. Make an appointment to speak with your advisor about transfer!
Transfer Agreements - Students have the opportunity, while earning an Associates of Arts degree in Liberal Arts, to connect with Universities they are interested in - and should, by the completion of 30 college level hours. Transfer Agreements, or Memorandums of Understanding (MOU's), are in place with all five Alamo Colleges and listed Universities. These MOU's establish an agreement with the university of your choice so that the courses you take at St. Philip's College transfer effortlessly. Every year, many universities can change their degree plans and major requirements, therefore, changing courses required, which can impact courses already taken by a student pursuing that degree. However, an MOU can secure a students' catalog year for 5 years, as long as the student does not have extended terminations of enrollment at SPC. By declaring an intention to transfer to an MOU university, you will have the advantage of that university honoring the courses outlined in the MOU agreement. In addition, since each university has different course requirements, our MOU's will help to ensure that you have completed all of the prerequisites required at the university that you transfer to. This can save you time and money! For more information on the current MOU's in place, please explore your options below, and start your university transfer NOW!
- Capella University
- Midwestern State University
- Our Lady of the Lake University
- Regis University
- St. Mary's University
- Texas A&M Corpus Christi
- Texas A & M University-San Antonio
- University of the Incarnate Word
- University of the Incarnate Word Pre-Pharmacy
- University of Texas at San Antonio
- University of Texas at Brownsville and Texas Southmost College
- Wayland Baptist University
- Western Governors University
- Wiley College
- See more on our District page!
Transfer Equivalency Plans
- Baptist Heath System
- Baylor University
- Sam Houston State University
- Tarleton State University
- Texas A & M University-Kingsville
- Texas Lutheran University
- Texas State University
- University of Houston
- University of North Texas
- University of North Texas (BAAS)
- University of Texas at Arlington
- University of Texas at Austin
- University of Texas-Dallas
- Texas A&M Corpus Christi Nursing
- University of Texas Health Science Center-PA School
Please visit the district website for information on additional Transfer Articulations between the Alamo Colleges and partnering institutions.
Click here: Additional Transfer Articulation Agreements
Glossary of Terms
Enforced Scholastic Withdrawal (ESW) - A student on Scholastic Probation will be placed on Enforced Scholastic Withdrawal if he/she fails to earn a 2.0 grade point average in any semester/session when twelve semester hours of credit is attempted or accumulated.
A student on Enforced Scholastic Withdrawal will not be allowed to enroll in any classes during the next semester/session. The first and second withdrawal will be for one (1) semester/session. The third withdrawal will be one (1) calendar year.
Advising Team Leader