St. Philip's College
- Mobile Food Distribution Services
- Remote Ready: These resources will assist you as you continue your academic journey online this semester.
- Internet Access: At this time, St. Philip’s College has designated parking lots P12 and P13 as primary internet access locations. If you choose to exit your vehicle, remember, SPC’s buildings are closed and you will not have access to campus restrooms, vending machines, or water fountains. Affordable low-cost internet service is also available for those in need of access to internet in remote areas.
- We advise those who will access the internet from inside their vehicles to take precaution and check the local forecast in advance. Information provided by the National Weather Service (NWS) states internal temperature of a vehicles can reach temperatures of 114 degrees in 30 minutes in 80 degree weather.
- Click here to view COVID-19 updates.
- March 19, 2020 Student Update
- Low-Cost Home Internet Service
- Work-Study and Financial-Aid Updates
- Alamo Colleges District Coronavirus Website
- Centers of Disease Control and Prevention Website
- To view the Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) web page, click here.
- Alamo Colleges Foundation Scholarship deadline has been extended to April 6, 2020. Click here to apply.
The Diagnostic Medical Sonography program is currently accepting applications for the Fall 2020 cohort. The application deadline has been postponed to June 10th, 2020, and changes have been made to the application process. To learn more, click here.
- DST Employee Update, March 27, 2020
- Student Engagement Grants (SEG) for the 2020-2021 academic term. Please fill out the revised template and return to Raymond Chacon by April 17th. Late applications will not be considered. If you have any questions contact Raymond Chacon directly at (210)486-2451 or at email@example.com. Click here for application.
- Business travel outside of San Antonio continues to be limited to essential travel, which is travel required by law or in relation to the health and safety of the Alamo Colleges District community.
- Artemisia's Refund: Due to the unforeseen circumstances of the “Coronavirus” all dining services have been cancelled. A refund will be issued to those who have purchased upcoming meals for the 2020 spring semester. If you have any questions or concerns please call 210-486-2328.
- Deer Oaks Employee Assistance Program is available to help all employees through stressful situations and events. Contact them at 866-327-2400 or you can access them via the website at https://www.deeroakseap.com/.
- The Student Advocacy Center will be available to students remotely. Please refer to e-form link included in an email send to employees on March 25, 2020. The link should be used to refer students who may need assistance outside of the classroom such as emergency aid, mental health support, case management, etc. If you have any questions, please contact Sasha Wilhelm at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Alamo Colleges District will follow best practices related to social distancing. All large Alamo Colleges District events are cancelled, postponed or will be delivered virtually through April 15. A large event is defined as an event or meeting over 50 people. No new large events should be scheduled during this time. We will continue to monitor the risk and reassess as needed.