To meet with an advisor:
- If you are a:
- New student, make sure to complete the Enrollment Checklist, and communicate with your Enrollment Coach
- Continuing student, you can make a virtual advising appointment through ACES
- Virtual advising will still be available for your convenience and, as the easiest way to meet with your advisor, you can view options for appointments or Open Advising at SAC Advising
Advisors can provide you with guidance for:
- Academic Dismissal: If you have been placed on dismissal, review instructions very carefully and submit your petition to continue taking classes without having to sit out for at least a semester
- Advising: Review the advising syllabus for your academic advising institute so you are aware of your expectations in developing and maintaining a relationship with your assigned advisor
- SDEV: This hold should be removed from your account once you earn a passing midterm or final grade in one of the courses designed to help students successfully transition to college (EDUC 1100, EDUC 1300, SDEV 0170, or SDEV 0370)
- Student Requests
- Course Scheduling
- Degree plan review
- Instructions on:
Residency appointments are intended for students trying to remove residency holds.
International students, including non-immigrant visa holders, please contact the International Services Department for issues such as applying for the F-1 Visa, applying for a change of status to F-1, and transferring to SAC with an F-1 visa: email@example.com, (210) 486-0116 and for more information, the student can visit their website at: https://www.alamo.edu/sac/about-sac/college-offices/international-students/admissions/
All students affiliated with the Military are to be referred to the Victory Center: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com, (210) 486-0111 or visit their website for more information at: https://www.alamo.edu/sac/about-sac/college-offices/advising/institutes/veterans-affairs/
Financial Aid appointments are intended for students who have financial aid holds, verification, or have questions regarding financial aid status.
The Assessment office is open and allowing students to test on campus with limited capacity.