Enroll @ SAC
Ready to make it happen? Let's get started!
Submit an application for admission at applytexas.org.
- Please allow 3-5 business days for processing.
Official transcripts must be mailed or emailed directly from your previous school to SAC.
- Email address: email@example.com
- Physical Address: Admissions / Welcome Center
San Antonio College
1819 N. Main Ave.
San Antonio, TX 78212-3941
- Foreign transcripts will need to undergo credential evaluation. Please visit naces.org/members for accepted evaluation services.
Submit a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) online at FAFSA.gov.
Access your ACES student account at aces.alamo.edu.
- Activate your AlamoNAVIGATE enrollment portal (Start Here tab).
- Complete the AlamoENROLL Go FAAR and Test Prep modules (Start Here tab).
- Access your Student Email by clicking the “Student Email” link (Top-right corner).
For assistance logging in contact the IT Helpdesk:
(210) 486-0777 option 7.
Submit vaccination records through your ACES Account under "Start Here".
- This applies only to students under the age of 22.
Complete the Texas Success Initiative (TSI) college-readiness placement exam.
First-time college students and transfer students with less than 15 credit hours will attend a Group Advising session after New Student Orientation.
Pay tuition and fees after registration. View account balance and make payments via your ACES account. Payment plans may be available.
Check out the schedule so you never miss a deadline.
Visit SACTours of San Antonio College are currently postponed due to the COVID-19 Pandemic.
Campus LifeCome to campus for class, stay on campus for the experiences.
Paying for CollegeOur helpful financial aid staff can help you pursue grants, work-study and on-campus jobs, and loans.
Unsure about your future career path?
Check out our new Career Explorer and discover your dream job!
Click here for more information.
Important Dates & Deadlines
View full registration and payment calendar.