International Students Office
International Home | FAQs | International Student Applications and Admission Requirements | Helpful Links | Student Insurance | Housing & Transportation | Visa Information | Language Requirements | Tuition & Fees | Campus Map
Welcome to San Antonio College!
As a leader in education, San Antonio College is committed to excellence in helping students reach their full potential by developing their academic competencies, critical thinking skills, communication proficiency, civic responsibility, and global awareness.
Our staff in the International Student Services Office is committed to helping you achieve your educational goals by providing for the special needs of international students, ensuring compliance with the laws and regulations of the Department of Homeland Security, and promoting internationalization through our services and programs.
- International Student Services (ISS) provides many resources for all visa holders. We offer individual advising and services in the following areas:
- Immigration matters, such as obtaining F-1 student visas, maintaining full-time enrollment, transferring administration of your SEVIS I-20 record between schools, and traveling outside of the United States
- Employment restrictions and options and obtaining work authorization
- Information about medical insurance coverage
- Adjustment to San Antonio College and to life in San Antonio and the United States
- Providing letters for verification of your F-1 status for various purposes, such as obtaining a Texas driver's license or identification card
Phone: (210) 486-0116 or
Oppenheimer Academic Center (OC) 220
Senior Coordinator - International Student Services
Principal Designated School Official (PDSO)
International Student Services Office
Fall and Spring Office Hours:
Monday – Friday 8 am – 5 pm
Summer Office Hours:
Monday – Thursday 8 am - 7 pm