Non-U.S. Citizens

Rules and Regulations for determining residence status are set by the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.

Permanent Resident

All permanent residents and qualifying visa holders must present their resident card or visa.

International Student

All international students (visa holders) must obtain an International Student Form from the International Student's Office, before beginning the registration process.

DACA Student

DACA students qualifying under the "36-month rule" must clear residency through the Office of Student Records