High School Students Prepare for Successful Careers
St. Philip’s College Middle College Program focuses on high school students interested in career and technology courses.
Middle College courses can lead to licenses, certificates, Associates degrees, and Bachelor’s degrees in high paying fields.
The Middle College program instills workplace skills such as:
- Arriving on Time
- Problem Solving
- Decision Making
- Critical Thinking
- Team Work
- Work Ethic
- Respect for Colleagues and Customers
St. Philip's College Middle College Program also:
- Makes education relevant to students' futures and answers the question "Why do I have to learn this?"
- Provide information so students can select studies that relate to their individual areas of interest.
- Offer stimulating learning experiences inside and outside the classroom.
- Encourage every student to graduate from high school and continue to pursue a life long learning opportunities.
- Assist ALL students to achieve their highest potential while preparing them for personal and economic success.