Exploratory programs provide groups of students with visits to industrial work sites and the opportunity to witness, first-hand, how industrial and technical trades are performed.
Exploratory programs provide you with:
- Basic safety instructions
- Overview of the industry
- Career Information
First-hand and hands-on experience will help you make a decision on what industrial or technical career path is right for you!
Students enrolled in any public or private school can attend an exploratory program.
Career Exploration Rotations
Career Exploration Rotations give you the opportunity to explore each trade in one-two week rotations.
- Electrical Technology
- Heating, Air Conditioning, Refrigeration Technology
- Aircraft, Construction and Manufacturing
- Aircraft Maintenance Technology
- Machining Technology
- Welding Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Collision Technology (Auto Body)
- Diesel Technology