Get started early with Dual Credit...
Earn college credits as a high school student! Start your journey early and experience the college atmosphere before graduating high school.
*Cost-Sharing Plan of $100.00 per college course/per student for online and/or on the college campus for Dual Credit, Early College High School, Phoenix, and Academy Programs.
More Information: Alamo Colleges District - High School Programs
Dual Credit Requirements
- Must have permission from the high school and parent/guardian
- Must complete ApplyTexas online application (view steps)
- Must meet placement test score requirements
- Dual Credit also requires Home school notarized high school transcript.
- Apply online at ApplyTexas application.(view steps)
- Alamo ENROLL:
- Complete the GO FAARR module for Dual Credit (must take quiz and printout confirmation sheet).
- Complete the Test Prep module for Dual Credit (*Note: must complete before taking the TSI Assessment).
The Dual Credit staff must enroll all students in any college courses.
The Testing Center is located in the Welcome Enrollment Center (WEC) building in Room 207B. For additional testing information, please contact the Testing Center at 210-486-2444.
- Student must have a banner student ID number.
- Student must have two forms of valid ID, one of which is a photo ID.
- Student must complete the ApplyTexas application to one of the Alamo Colleges.
- Student must complete GO FAARR and Test Prep modules
Request Your Banner and ACES User name ID:
Don't know your ACES login or Banner ID?
- Student can call SPC IT at (210) 486-2777
- Counselor can email SPC Dual Credit Representative and request Argos Report
Additional Information and Forms
SPC High School Parent Consent Form (English) (Spanish)
High School Program Verification Form
St. Philip's College High School Representative List of School
Home School Parent Invoice Form
Home School Online Payment Guide-FAQs - Dual Credit Homeschooling Parent Payment Link
High School Programs Course Agreement
Biographical/ Residency Data Update Form
Bacterial Meningitis Waiver Online Form
How to Request St. Philip's College Transcript (Unofficial) (Official) - Please contact St. Philip's College Records Office
|Director, Student Support Services:
Laura Flores, M.S.
|Director of High School Programs:
Dr. Karlene Fenton, Ph.D.
Phone: (210) 486 - 2761
Fall 2022, Spring 2023, and Summer 2023 Deadline Dates
Homeschool Student Deadline Date:
Fall 2022: Thursday, July 14, 2022
Spring 2023: Thursday, December 8, 2022
Summer 2023: Thursday, May 18, 2023