Get started early with Dual Credit...
Earn college credits as a high school student! Start your journey early and experience the college atmosphere before graduating high school.
*Cost-Sharing Plan of $100.00 per college course/per student for online and/or on the college campus for Dual Credit, Early College High School, Phoenix, and Academy Programs.
More Information: Alamo Colleges District - High School Programs
Dual Credit Requirements
- Must have permission from the high school and parent/guardian
- Must complete ApplyTexas online application (view steps)
- Must meet placement test score requirements
- Dual Credit also requires Home school notarized high school transcript.
- Dual Credit and Early College High School Breakfast Meeting (powerpoint)
- Complete the GO FAARR module for Dual Credit (must take quiz and printout confirmation sheet).
- Complete the Test Prep module for Dual Credit (*Note: must complete before taking the TSI Assessment).
The Dual Credit staff must enroll all students in any college courses.
The Testing Center is located in the Welcome Enrollment Center (WEC) building in Room 207B. For additional testing information, please contact the Testing Center at 210-486-2444.
- Student must have a banner student ID number.
- Student must have two forms of valid ID, one of which is a photo ID.
- Student must complete the ApplyTexas application to one of the Alamo Colleges.
- Student must complete GO FAARR and Test Prep modules
Request Your Banner and ACES User name ID:
Don't know your ACES login or Banner ID?
- Call SPC IT at 210-486-2777 or District IT at 210-486-0555
to find out your ACES login or Banner ID
Additional Information and Forms
Core Residency Questions - This is only required of students who have mistakes on their Apply Texas application.