Official SPC Logos
- The SPC logo is a graphic file of the College's name. It should be used on all print and electronic materials sent within the College and to the public.
- The following logos are in PNG format with a resolution of 300 dpi.
- Please use only the logos provided below. The SPC logo should never be taken from another web page for use on a print document. The resolution will not be the quality required for a printed document.
The SPC logo may not be distorted or combined with other elements, so please follow the simple steps listed below:
- Once you download the desired logo, right click on image and select "save picture as" and save it on your computer.
- When placing and/or resizing your logo on a document, please hold down the "Shift" key to maintain the logos proportion.
For more information, please review the Alamo Colleges--St. Philip's College Brand Standards Guide. If you have any questions, please contact the Public Relations Office at 210-486-2100.
Please contact the Office of Community and Public Relations for image variations.
Logo Download Instructions
1. Click and hold (Mac) or right mouse click (PC) on the link to the logo you desire.
2. A dialog menu appears
3. PC Users - Click on "Save Target as..."
3. MAC Users - Click on "Save Links As..."
3. Save to computer
Director of Marketing & Strategic Communications:
Marketing & Strategic Communications Manager:
Strategic Communications Coordinator:
Digital Communications Coordinator:
Marketing Content Creator:
Visual Content Creator: