Intramural Sports is designed for our Northeast Lakeview College students to compete against each other at the Northeast Lakeview College campus, in sporting events such as:
- Flag Football
- Disk Golf
- Ultimate Frisbee
These activities are here to keep students active and engaged on our campus; some knowledge of the sports is suggested. We hold league play every semester in the WLNS Gym or on the NLC Campus Green. All current NLC or SAC at NLC students can participate. To participate, a student must:
- provide a current student ID
- be ready to play (tennis shoes, t-shirt, sweat pants/shirt, wind pants, shorts(can not be against student code of conduct)
Students must have the following forms filled out before play in the league:
- Heath History Form
- General Roster
If you're interested in becoming a student officiate or helping out in any way please see the Office of Student Development, leadership & Activities for more information at STCM 131; 210-486-5404; or email@example.com
General Rules and Regulations
- No player, coach or team follower shall:
- Intentionally strike, push, shove or use any other unsportsmanlike conduct towards another player, fan or employee of the Student Development, Leadership & Activities.
- If unsportsmanlike conduct occurs, the individuals involved may be asked to leave the playing field/ court, and depending on the severity of the incident, a possible SOBI report made be conducted or Campus Police my be contacted to handle the incident.
Verbal abuse, including foul language of intramural personnel will not be tolerated.
The Office of Student Development, Leadership & Activities will follow the College guidelines and rules regarding student conduct.
Changes to League Schedule
All teams are advised that changes to the league schedule will not be done to accommodate teams who may have certain players who cannot participate due to personal work schedules, prior engagements, or other games. Every effort to make reasonable accommodations will be made prior to the beginning of the program. It is encourage that you have enough players to make a game in the event that other teammates cannot be at a game due to work, school or any other prior engagement. Schedules are all subject to change.
Visit the Office of Student Development, Leadership & Activities in the Student Commons Building (STCM) room 131 for more information regarding these programs or call (210) 486-5404.
John Jacobs “JJ” M.S.
Director of Student Success
Associate Director of Student Activities
Student Development Coordinator
Student Commons (STCM-131)
Phone: (210) 486-5404
Like us on Facebook