Assessment and Testing
Welcome to San Antonio College Assessment and Testing Center!
San Antonio College provides testing and evaluation services for students, faculty, staff, and our community.
The Assessment and Testing Center supports student success with testing that helps students identify the classes they need to take, prepares them for the programs they want to pursue, and helps ensure that they receive college credit for previous college-level work completed.
We also serve our community by providing testing services that help people pursue their higher education and career goals.
Our mission is to provide the assessment services our students and community need in a secure, comfortable, accessible environment.
Assessment and Testing Location
Fletcher Administration Building
1st Floor, Room 103
We are located in the Fletcher Administration Building 1st floor (lower level). Please allow yourself plenty of time to park and get to the testing center on time for your test. View or download our campus map if needed.
General Office Hours
Spring 2024 Hours of Operation
January 29 to May 17
- Monday, and Wednesday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tuesday from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- First Saturday of the month at 8:30 a.m. for TSIA2 exams by appointment for SAC students only.
- General Office Hours differ from summer hours and actual testing hours.
- All exams should be completed in one sitting.
- Testing lab closes 30 minutes prior to closing time.
email@example.com (SAC students please include your Banner ID# on your email).