* Browse the course schedule (Remember to filter courses by College by selecting SAC)
ATTENTION: GRADUAL RETURN TO CAMPUS
SPRING (FEB - MAY) VIRTUAL OPEN ADVISING SIGN-IN SCHEDULE
Monday (After Payment Deadlines): 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Tuesday: 1:00 - 6:00 p.m.
Friday: 1:00 - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday (1st of the Month): 9:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
* Summer schedule begins week of May 16
* Saturday advising is available on the following dates: 02/06, 03/06, 04/10, 05/01
If you need:
- Brief (≤ 30 mins) advising guidance during SAC Open Advising sessions
- Get assistance with general questions and info on tasks to release PIN
- Identify resources to support your success in school
- NO APPOINTMENT NEEDED
- 30-45 mins session with your ASSIGNED ADVISOR
- Visit Advising Services to learn how to schedule appointments
- Get assistance with DISMISSAL petitons, FINANCIAL AID appeals, and GRADUATION applications
- Review your Individual Success Plan (ISP)
- Learn how to submit requests for Change of Major, Change of Primary Institution, and Course Overloads
For course descriptions on classes in your Program of Study, review Degrees and Certificates
Soon to Come
- SAC DEGREE PLANS allow you to view the courses you need to advance in your selected SAC program of study
- TRANSFER ADVISING GUIDES (TAG) identify courses that apply to your SAC program and the University major at your identified transfer school
Soon to Come
Director of Advising
Office Main Phone
Office Email Account *
Spring Office Hours
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday
8:00am to 5:00pm
8:00am to 7:00pm
Saturday (1st of the Month)
9:00am to 1:00pm
Office hours & advisor availability may be limited on some days due to Group Advising (GA).
Students are seen by Certified Advisors on an open-advising and/ or appointment basis. You are encouraged to plan ahead for your advising session to avoid an extended wait time.
* Expect e-mail responses within 3 business days