Spring, Summer, and Fall 2020 Graduates
Due to COVID-19, Commencement Rehearsal will be moved to December 2020.
All Spring, Summer, and Fall 2020 Graduates will be invited to attend the Fall 2020 Commencement Ceremony.
Virtual Commencement Ceremony
- Date: Friday, December 11, 2020
- Time: 7:00 PM; 2020 Graduates Recognition page
- Pre-Show at 6:30 PM
Meet with your advisor to review the degree audit.
- Fall 2020 graduation applications will be accepted between July 1, 2020 – October 31, 2020
Apply to Graduate
- Login to ACES
- Enter USERNAME
- Enter PASSWORD
- Select STUDENT tab
- Select WEB SERVICES
- Select STUDENT
- Select STUDENT RECORDS
- Select APPLY TO GRADUATE
- Select the TERM
Apply to Graduate Checklist
- Review degree plan with an advisor or counselor
- Confirm your primary institution, degree and major are correct
- Complete 25% of degree, certificate, and/or marketable skills achievement certificate in residence at your home college and have a 2.0 cumulative GPA at graduation.
- If you are applying for multiple awards, please contact your primary institution Records Office.
- Review and resolve any holds
- Complete 45 college-level hours for AA, AS, AAT or AAS awards
- Confirm all official college transcripts from all institutions attended are submitted
- If you have received FFELP or Direct Loans while attending Alamo Colleges, you are required to register for an Exit Counseling Session at the Financial Aid Office.
Additional Commencement/Graduation Information
Cost of Graduation
There is no graduation fee. We will provide the diploma, cap, and gown.
More information will be provided to the graduate using the @student.alamo.edu address.
Cap and Gown Distribution Information
St. Philip’s College will provide you with your complimentary Cap and Gown, all you have to do is order online.
- Dates of Distribution: The cap and gown will be mailed directly to your home – FREE!
- Deadline to Order: October 31, 2020
- How to Order: Cap and Gown Order Form
All graduating students are encouraged to be present at the commencement ceremony.
Degrees and Certificates Awarded
Two degrees or certificates can be awarded concurrently as long as all academic requirements are met. Please note that diplomas will be mailed 10-12 weeks AFTER degree/certificate has been conferred.
Need More Help?
For additional information, please contact Enrollment Management at 210-486-2700.
For questions pertaining to Degree Conferment and Graduation Ceremony, email us at email@example.com.
Records and Registration
Friday, May 8, 2020 – canceled due to COVID-19
Friday, December 11, 2020