Fall 2021 Graduates
- Date: Friday, December 10, 2021 (Tentative)
- Location: TBD
- Time: 7:00 p.m. start time
Spring 2021 Graduates
- Date: Thursday, May 6, 2021
- Location: AT&T Center Parking Lot – DRIVE-IN COMMENCEMENT
- Time: 7:00 p.m. start time; 5:30 gates will open
- 2021 Graduates Recognition page
Note: Attendance to Commencement is for graduates and their family in ONE CAR. Multiple vehicles will not be permitted.
Meet with your advisor to review the degree audit.
- Submit your intent to graduate for the Summer 2021 and Fall 2021 semesters by going into your ACES Portal (see instructions bellows)
- Summer graduation applications will be accepted between May 19, 2021 to June 30, 2021 (contact your Certified Advisor for application)
- Fall 2021 graduation applications will be accepted between July 1, 2021 to October 31, 2021 (contact your Certified Advisor for application)
Apply to Graduate
- Login to ACES
- Enter USERNAME
- Enter PASSWORD
- Select STUDENT tab
- Select WEB SERVICES
- Select STUDENT
- Select STUDENT RECORDS
- Select APPLY TO GRADUATE
- Select the TERM
Apply to Graduate Checklist
- Review degree plan with an advisor or counselor
- Confirm your primary institution, degree and major are correct
- Complete 25% of degree, certificate, and/or marketable skills achievement certificate in residence at your home college and have a 2.0 cumulative GPA at graduation.
- If you are applying for multiple awards, please contact your primary institution's Records Office.
- Review and resolve any holds
- Complete 45 college-level hours for AA, AS, AAT or AAS awards
- Confirm all official college transcripts from all institutions attended are submitted
- If you have received FFELP or Direct Loans while attending Alamo Colleges, you are required to register for an Exit Counseling Session at the Financial Aid Office.
Additional Commencement/Graduation Information
Cost of Graduation
There is no graduation fee. We will provide the diploma, cap, and gown.
More information will be provided to the graduate using the @student.alamo.edu address.
Cap and Gown Distribution Information
St. Philip’s College will provide you with your complimentary Cap and Gown, all you have to do is order online.
- Dates of Distribution for Summer and Fall 2021: TBD
- Deadline to Order: TBD
All graduating students are encouraged to be present at the commencement ceremony.
Degrees and Certificates Awarded
Two degrees or certificates can be awarded concurrently as long as all academic requirements are met. Please note that diplomas will be mailed 10-12 weeks AFTER the degree/certificate has been conferred.
Need More Help?
For additional information, please contact Enrollment Management at 210-486-2700.
For questions pertaining to Degree Conferment and Graduation Ceremony, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send all general information inquiries to: Office of Records and Registration – Graduation/Commencement information