Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board Reskilling Program
Providing last dollar funding to students in high-value workforce credential and undergraduate degree programs. Open to students intending to enroll in the following eligible programs:
- Business Management
- Computer Programming
- Computer Support Specialist
- Information Assurance & Cybersecurity
- Network Administrator
- Logistics Management
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management
- Computer Science
- Network Administration Technology
- Cyber Defense
- Registered Nursing/Registered Nurse
- Licensed Practical/Vocational Nurse Training
*Please note that some of these programs cannot be completed at NLC, but preliminary coursework may be available.
- Have filed a FAFSA.
- Demonstrate financial need and are eligible for Title IV aid.
- Student is a returning or transfer who has not been enrolled in an institution of higher education for one long semester since March 2020 (I,e, Fall 2021)
- Student has been impacted by the COVID-19 pandemic
Funding made available through grant dollars from The Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board Reskilling Program.