Only ONE graduation application will be accepted per semester. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any corrections you wish to make to your application.
If your desired pre-major is not the same as your student records, you will need to submit a Change of Field of Study request.
Personal Responsibility Notice
- Submit the graduation application before the deadline.
- Ensure all official transcripts from previous institutions are on file.
- Ensure all non-traditional credit (CLEP, AP, Military, etc.) is submitted to the office of Admissions and Records.
- Ensure that at least 15 credit hours have been taken at NLC to meet Residency Requirements.
- Understand that your advisor may submit a course substitution/ equivalency waiver on your behalf.
- If you are taking courses at any non-Alamo Colleges institution during your final semester: Make arrangements to have final grades sent to Northeast Lakeview College by the end of the semester.
- Clear all account balances owed to the Alamo Colleges and consult the Financial Aid staff regarding any outstanding student loans.
- Clear any holds on your records. Holds may prevent the receipt of diploma and official transcripts.
- Complete all course requirements (as prescribed by your degree plan) prior to the end of the semester for which you are applying for graduation.
- Make sure that you are in GOOD Academic Standing, with a minimum 2.0 GPA at NLC.
- Fulfill all College Readiness Texas Success Initiative (TSI) requirements
- Understand that if you fail to meet the graduation requirements outlined above and specified in the NLC Catalog, your application will be deemed ineligible, and a new application will be required.