Make the most of your college experience.
The Office of Student Life provides the opportunity for students to meet new people by getting involved on campus.
Attend events, ranging from cultural, educational, and entertainment activities, to service-oriented and recreational events. Join a club to connect with fellow students who share your interests, or joining a new group you think sounds interesting. Looking to hone your leadership skills? Consider representing the student body as part of Palo Alto College’s Student Government Association. There is a place for everyone to get involved at Palo Alto College.
For a complete list of clubs and organizations, log in to AlamoExperience, and navigate to the "Organizations" tab. To view Palo Alto College clubs and organizations, filter your search by selecting the "Palo Alto College" branch.
To view the most recent Student Life forms, log in to AlamoExperience using your ACES ID, and search for "PAC Student Life". Then, click the "View all forms" button.
Interested in booking Primo or Prima! Please complete the form to request a Primo appearance. Requests should be submitted at least two weeks before the event or activity. Please allow 3 to 4 business days for your request to be processed. Feel free to contact 210-486-3125 or email@example.com if you have any questions.
Student IDs can be taken at the Office of Student Life in Student Center room 124 during regular business hours.
- You must have your Banner ID and a copy of your Driver’s License or State ID.
- PAC must be your home school.
- You must be currently enrolled.
- No fee will be charged for the original issuance of Student ID.
- A $10.00 fee is required for a replacement Student ID.
Student Activities Fee
- The Student Activity fee is based on student college credit hours. Students are charged $3 for every credit hour they are registered for each semester.
- The Student Activity fee monies are used to support our students with different initiatives to include yet not limited to: leadership, clubs, organizations, sports, fitness, wellness, on/off-campus activities, speakers, events, and more!
- The Student Activities Fee Advisory Committee (SAFAC) is comprised of five students and four faculty/staff members for a nine-member voting committee. Up to four non-voting student alternates may be appointed (or elected in the absence of a student government) to the committee.
- SAFAC meets every 3rd Wednesday of the month from 3:30 to 5:00 p.m. via zoom.
- Zoom link:
- PAC Student Activities Fee Committee Application for Funding- 2021/2022
- Student Activities Fee Advisory Committee (SAFAC) Funding Applications must be submitted at least 1 week before the scheduled SAFAC meeting.
- Travel requests must be submitted 60 days prior to travel, and event requests must be submitted at least 8 weeks prior to the event.
- Funding must only be used for Palo Alto College students who indicate PAC as their home school.
- Palo Alto College recognizes that the freedom of speech and expression and the right to peaceful assembly are fundamental rights and central to their educational mission. This procedure constitutes the “policy” required by Section 51.9315(f) of the Texas Education Code to detail students’ rights and responsibilities regarding expressive activities. Consistent with Section 51.9315(f), the common outdoor areas of the Alamo Colleges and other College District buildings are deemed traditional public forums, subject to reasonable restrictions of time, place, and manner of expressive activity.
- Please refer to Alamo College District's Policy F.9.1. and Procedure F.9.1.1 for more information.
- If you would like to reserve a space for conducting expressive activity on campus, please fill out this form (F.9.1.1.A). Email the form to Student Life Director, Jennifer Flores at firstname.lastname@example.org.