Are you ready to walk across that stage?
Fall 2018 Graduation Rehearsal
- Date: Friday, December 7, 2018
- Time: 2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Location: MLK Campus - Watson Fine Arts Center Theater (Cap and gown not required)
Fall 2018 Graduation Ceremony
- Date: Friday, December 14, 2018
- Time: 7:00 PM
- Check-in: 5:30 PM
- Location: Freeman Coliseum - 3201 E. Houston Street, San Antonio, TX
**ENTER NAME IN DRAWING TO WIN A KINDLE - MUST BE PRESENT TO ENTER THE DRAWING **
Meet with your advisor to review degree audit.
Apply to Graduate
- Login to ACES
- Enter USERNAME
- Enter PASSWORD
- Select STUDENT tab
- Select WEB SERVICES
- Select STUDENT
- Select STUDENT RECORDS
- Select APPLY TO GRADUATE
- Select TERM (FALL 2018)
Apply to Graduate Checklist
- Review degree plan with advisor or counselor
- Confirm your primary institution, degree and major are correct
- Complete 25% of degree, certificate and/or marketable skills achievement certificate in residence at your home college and have a 2.0 cumulative GPA at graduation.
- If you are applying for multiple awards, please contact your primary institution Records Office.
- Review and resolve any holds
- Complete 45 college level hours for AA, AS, AAT or AAS awards
- Confirm all official college transcripts from all institutions attended are submitted
- If you have received FFELP or Direct Loans while attending Alamo Colleges, you are required to register for an Exit Counseling session at the Financial Aid Office.
Additional Graduation Information
Cost of Graduation
There is no graduation fee. We will provide the diploma, cap, and gown.
Cap and Gown Distribution Information
- Dates: November 13 - December 7, 2018
- Location: Welcome Center (WEC), Room 203
- Time: 8:30 AM - 4:30 PM MTRF; 8:30 AM - 6:00 PM Wednesday
Note: Graduates, enter into a drawing to win a Kindle and other surprise incentives. All you have to do is be present to enter into the drawing!!
All graduating students are encouraged to be present at the commencement ceremony.
Degrees and Certificates Awarded
Two degrees or certificates can be awarded concurrently as long as all academic requirements are met. Please note that diplomas will be mailed 10-12 weeks AFTER degree/certificate has been confirmed.
Need More Help?
For additional information, please refer to the St. Philip's College E-Catalog Graduation Section or contact Enrollment Management at 210-486-2700
Records and Registration
Spring Graduation: Friday, May 10, 2019