QEP SASCOC Guidelines
The final QEP will include the following components:
- An institutional process for identifying key issues emerging from institutional assessment
- Identification of a significant issue that focuses on learning outcomes and/or the environment supporting student learning and accomplishes the College mission
- Evidence of institutional capability for the initiation, implementation, and completion of the Plan
- Broad-based involvement of institutional constituencies and
- Clearly identified goals and a plan to assess the achievement of those goals.
Indicators of an Acceptable Quality Enhancement Plan: