Register for Classes
Have Questions? Click Here!
Steps to Register
1. Login to ACES with your ACES ID and password (If you do not have your ACES ID and password, follow the instructions on the ACES login page.)
2. Select Student Tab
3. Select the Register Here Icon
4. Select Proceed To Registration Link
5. Select Register for Classes
6. Select a Term and Submit (Do not select any term that has CE or COM)
7. Review GPS/ISP to gather Course Name and Number
8. Enter the Subject, Course Number and College
9. Select the Course that fits your Availability (Keep in mind the start dates, if the course is in person, online or requires a zoom time.)
10. Once you find a course, scroll to the right and select add
Repeat steps 7-10 to add additional classes.
To Drop classes from your schedule, click the drop down menu beside the course you wish to drop and select **Web Dropped Prior to Term**.
At the bottom, select Submit Changes and the course will be removed from your schedule.
To see what classes you will be taking, log into ACES and select:
- “Student” in menu on left side of page
- “Register Here”
- “Proceed to Registration”
- “View Registration Information”
- Choose the semester from the drop-down menu
- Once your schedule appears, you have the option to print, save to PDF by selecting the Print Option, or take a screen shot if you are using your cell phone
- Pay attention to the start date and end date of each class