Register for Classes
- You will need to use your ACES ID and password.
- If you do not have your ACES ID and password, follow the instructions on the ACES login page.
- e.g., Spring 2023: Undergrad degree/credential.
- Do not select any term that has CE or COM.
- Start and end dates.
- Part of term.
- If the course is in person, online, or requires a Zoom time.
- Expand the "Meeting Time" Column to pay attention to the Start Date and End Date.
- Confirm the course is in the right part of the term. Remember we have from 3-week to 16-week sessions.
- Scroll to the right and select "Add".
- Repeat steps 7-10 for additional classes.
- When you have added all desired classes to your summary, select "Submit".
To drop classes from your schedule:
- Click the drop-down menu beside the course you wish to drop.
- Select "Web Dropped Prior to Term".
- At the bottom right of the page, select "Submit Changes".
- Review your schedule to confirm that the course has been removed.
- Face-to-Face: This course meets on-campus (on-site) for instruction.
- Hybrid: This course has online or remote instruction with an on-campus (on-site) component.
- Online: Asynchronous instruction delivered online via Canvas and additional online tools. There may be a face-to-face component such as orientation, laboratory, exam review, or an in-person test.
- Remote Learning: Synchronous instruction, the same as a standard course only on Zoom at the originally scheduled class times. It offers the benefits of face-to-face instruction while maximizing social distancing efforts. Remote instruction will take place via ZOOM, Canvas, and additional remote-access tools.
To see what classes you will be taking, log into ACES and select:
- "Student" in the menu on the left side of the page.
- "Register Here".
- "Proceed to Registration".
- "View Registration Information".
- Choose the semester (e.g., Spring 2023: Undergrad degree/credential) from the drop-down menu.
- Once your schedule appears, you have the option to print, save to PDF by selecting the Print Option, or take a screenshot if you are using your cell phone.
Pay attention to the Start Date and End Date of each class.
Review the Enrollment Checklist and contact our Welcome Center if you need to complete the application process for admission.
Take a look at the Advising page for helpful advising resources, how-to videos, and information on when and how to meet with your advisor.
Review Registration Details on the Advising FAQs page.
For important dates and deadlines, visit the Registration Calendar.