Welcome to the San Antonio College ID Center webpage!
In order for students to be issued a San Antonio College student ID card, students will need the following:
1. Must be enrolled at San Antonio College, for dual enrollment with another Alamo College, SAC must be their main campus.
2. Their tuition will need to have been paid for (zero balance) or be on a tuition payment installment plan (first installment payment made).
3. The student will need to have their banner number and must have a valid photo I.D(State ID, Federal ID, Student ID, Passport, etc.).
The SAC student ID is free, but all replacements will require a $10 reprint fee. Students that are enrolled in the EMT program will need to be in their uniforms at the time that their photo is taken. Nursing and Continuing Education students will need to notify the ID center staff in order to properly code their SAC Student ID's.
SAC Student I.D. cards are only available through the San Antonio College ID Center in the Fletcher Administration Center room 202, student must be present to receive an ID Card.
There are many benefits of having a SAC student ID, here are some:
- Enrollment services - Disability Services
- Counseling services - Financial Aid Services
- Library use/book checkout - Access to SAC Labs
- Tutoring Services - SAC Student Services program
- Discount bus fee - Student discounts at Sac Events
(go to SAC Student Life Office for more info)
|HOURS OF OPERATION|
April 1 - May 26
May 28 - July 27
|Monday:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Tuesday:||8:00 am - 7:00 pm||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Wednesday:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Thursday:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||8:00 am - 7:00 pm|
|Friday:||8:00 am - 5:00 pm||Closed|
|Saturday:||9:00 am - 1:00 pm
of every month
Enrollment Services - ID Center
Fletcher Administration Center
(FAC - 202)
located at the entrance of the buiding