Parking and Transportation

All students in the Alamo Colleges District pay a Campus Access Fee which also covers parking at any of the Alamo Colleges District campuses, off-site locations or district offices.  No sticker or decal is distributed.

For students, the fee of $25 per semester is included when they pay their tuition and fees each semester, with the maximum fee paid not to exceed $50 per year.

The SPC Capital Improvement Project (CIP) will impact campus parking on an ongoing basis. Check for the latest updates

VIA Bus Passes

Available at the campus business office only. A valid student ID card is required to obtain a bus pass.